What can Leigh Academies Trust offer you?
At Leigh Academies Trust, we want to provide you with a rewarding, enriching career and to help you to reach your full potential, both professionally and personally. We strive to retain our highly-talented staff and are always finding and developing innovative ways to reward the great work that our staff produce.
As an employee of Leigh Academies Trust, here is a taster of the great benefits you can receive from day one:
Professional development opportunities
- Educational sponsorship;
- Regular training and access to a range of internal and external programmes tailored to your learning needs throughout your career;
- Opportunities for career progression, as we are willing and able to support moves from one academy to another.
- Full-time staff receive 25 days’ annual leave, increasing to reflect your length of service, plus bank holidays;
- The chance to work with a company which received Medway Council’s gold award for workplace well-being in October 2018;
- 24/7 access to a free employee-assistance programme providing confidential advice and guidance on any personal and/or work-related matter;
- An open and collaborative working environment, not just within your academy but also across the Trust, which encourages innovation;
- A career in an organisation that values individuality and diversity;
- Holistic-therapy sessions in some academies;
- Cycle-to-work schemes in some academies;
- Social-networking opportunities across the Trust to facilitate new relationships both inside and outside the work setting.
- A competitive salary for both teaching and non-teaching staff whereby pay progression is possible on an annual basis, following successful performance;
- Access to a highly-attractive pension plan;
- Neyber loans – support provided to build your financial confidence and when needed;
- Discounts at local shops/entertainment for some academies.
- Great school buildings with many state-of-the-art facilities across our academies, providing positive working environments;
- Free/discounted gym access;
- Free car parking at every site;
- On-site catering with great food, all reasonably priced for staff (even including the option to buy evening meals so you don’t have to cook!)
If our benefits sound appealing and you’re keen to join a Trust who put you at the heart of everything we do.